Monday 7 December 2015

Best Of 2015!!!

Picture: Jessica Mauboy

Hi everyone!!!
 
Hope you are well and have had a great weekend.
 
So it’s Monday here in Oz and I thought what a perfect day to share with you all the best of 2015.
 
There were so many to choose from!!!
I managed to narrow it down to 15 songs that are a favourite here at MBC HQ.
 
If you loved today’s compilation, you can purchase now on ITunes or at your local retailer.
By the way, these songs are in no particular order :)
 
Tina Arena – I Want To Love You
 
Delta Goodrem – Wings
 
Adele – Hello
 
Sia – Big Girls Cry
 
Jessica Mauboy – This Ain’t Love
 
Maroon 5 – Sugar
 
The Weeknd – Can’t Feel My Face
 
Rachel Platten – Stand By You
*Pre-Order Rachel’s up and coming album “Wildfire” now on ITunes or at your local retailer. Due for release 01.01.2016.
 
Ed Sheeran – Photograph
 
One Direction – Drag Me Down
 
Demi Lovato – Confident
 
Justice Crew – I Love My Life
 
Little Mix – Black Magic
 
Hailee Steinfeld – Love Myself
 
Shawn Mendes – Stitches
 
There you have it everyone, best of 2015!!!
So many great songs, am I right?!
 
As mentioned earlier, if you enjoyed today’s compilation you can purchase it now on ITunes or at your local retailer.
 
And as always, don’t forget to follow, like and subscribe to the artists’ mentioned for the latest new music, news, tours and more by heading to their website.
 
Thank you for your continuous support from when I started my blog in June 2014 www.musicbeatscentral.com (which is now closed) to my current one, here at BlogSpot :)
 
Look forward to sharing more music with you all now and in the New Year 2016.
 
Much love to you all and chat to you all soon!!!
Ciao Hanan xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment