Sunday 6 December 2015

MBC's Favourite Female Singers Of All Time!!!

Picture: Dame Shirley Bassey

Recently, I was going through my music collection and thought, why not share my favourite female singers of all time with you all.
 
These artists I have chosen, have been around for decades.
 
Three unfortunately are no longer with us, Etta James, Whitney Houston and Donna Summer.
 
This artist, brought you Goldfinger, Big Spender and Diamonds Are Forever, just to name a few.
 
A one of a kind artist that stands out from the rest. She has class, sass and an overall humble person. She shines through and through. And that artist is Dame Shirley Bassey.
 
An artist I truly respect.
 
Each of these artists chosen, all stand out, from all the other artists in the world.
And that's what makes them so successful until today.
 
They are storytellers, who take us on their continuous journey.
 
All these artists are passionate, talented and artists I truly admire and respect.
 
If you enjoyed today's playlist, you can purchase now on ITunes or at your local retailer.
 
Dame Shirley Bassey – Diamonds Are Forever/Goldfinger
 
Tina Arena – Chains
 
Bette Midler – Wind Beneath My Wings
 
 
Whitney Houston – I Will Always Love You
 
Donna Summer Feat. Tina Arena – No More Tears (Enough Is Enough)
 
Celine Dion – The Power Of Love
 
Lara Fabian – Adagio
 
Etta James – At Last
 
Aretha Franklin – Respect
 
Tina Turner – (Simply) The Best
 
Hope you enjoyed watching each and every one of these singers, as much as I enjoyed posting all my favourite artists for all of you to enjoy!
 
To keep up to date on all the artists’ mentioned, make sure to follow, like and subscribe via the links above.
 
Have a great afternoon/evening everyone!!!
 
Much love and ciao for now!
Hanan xx


No comments:

Post a Comment