Tuesday 21 June 2016

Best Of: With MBC!!!

 
Hi MBC fam!!!
 
How are we all?
Hope you’re well and having a great start to the week.
 
Here at MBC, I bring to you songs that dominated the charts and that are so epic, that you will want more.
 
Let’s begin shall we??
 
By the way today’s entry is to celebrate Music Beats Central’s 2nd birthday as of the 19th June 2016.
 
If you love today’s playlist you can purchase now on ITunes and listen to the compilation I have put together now on Spotify!!!
 
Celine Dion – The Power Of Love
 
Richard Marx – Right Here Waiting
 
Whitney Houston – I Have Nothing
 
John Farnham – You’re The Voice
 
The Fugees – Killing Me Softly
 
Tina Arena – Chains
 
Savage Garden – The Animal Song
 
Eurythmics – Would I Lie To You
 
Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men – One Sweet Day
 
Bryan Adams – (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
 
Mariah Carey – Hero
 
Extreme – More Than Words
 
Shania Twain – From This Moment On
 
Gun N Roses – November Rain
 
Bette Midler – From A Distance
 
Michael Jackson – Man In The Mirror
 
I could go on and on, but I will be hear all night hehe.
And there you have it MBC fam, my top 16 songs!!!
 
What I love is in 2016 people are still listening to the songs posted and that makes me happy!!!
 
This is what real music sounds like people!!!
 
As mentioned earlier, if you love today’s playlist you can purchase all 16 tracks on ITunes and listen to my compilation on Spotify.
 
Make sure to follow, like and subscribe for the latest new music, news, tours and more by heading to the artists’ website.
 
I hope you loved today’s entry as much as I did sharing with each and every one of you.
 
Makes me happy to share the songs, that we all grew up with and discovering new music.
 
Thank you all so much for your amazing response with my previous post Monday Mix With MBC. It received such positive feedback. So a BIG THANK YOU TO ALL!!!
 
Well that’s it for now, until next time have an amazing evening/day/afternoon wherever you maybe in the world and come back soon for more music!!!
 
Before I go, as mentioned earlier Music Beats Central turned 2 years old as of the 19th June. Thank you all so much for your continuous support from when I had my blog on WordPress and moving to another platform BlogSpot.
 
Your support means the world and I am so grateful to have each and every one of my MBC fam in my life. So THANKYOU!!!
 
Much love to you all and ciao for now!
Hanan xx
 
Follow:

No comments:

Post a Comment