Wednesday 13 July 2016

Message To My MBC Fam, PR And Artists!!!

Hi everyone!!!
Hope you’re well and that you are having a great week so far.

First of all this isn’t a music entry.
That will be the next entry!!!

This is a serious and important post!!!

Things are happening at the moment, which at the moment I feel I am at crossroads.
You know when you get that feeling and not sure what to do?

Well that’s me right now, and don’t know how I feel.

I’m in this funk which I know will go away in time, just need to take a step back and work on me.

It’s funny how I give positive messages to others, listen and give advice to them, but I ignore how I’m feeling and what I am going through.

That’s how selfless I am.

Don’t get me wrong, I love helping and being there for people, but sometimes it gets a little too much where I have to learn to say NO as I am going through something myself.

I also want to point out, that something that has been bothering me, people who pester me via email to play their music, and sending more than 4 emails within a few days.

One when I don’t respond it means I am not interested or two I haven’t checked my emails.

And lastly, the most annoying thing of all, artists’ who show interest or ask to do a Q&A for my blog.

I send over the questions and nothing, no response.
Or they send many months later there answers.

This is truly beyond a joke and that is why I have taken exclusive interviews off my description on all social media, because of the lack of responses.

You want me to promote your music, and then I get a slap on the face by not doing the Q&A.

To the artists’ out there, if you are serious about doing a Q&A I would be happy to send through the questions and promote your music. But if you are not then please be honest and not waste my time.

I normally don’t ever post this, but it is something I have been wanting to get off my chest for quite some time now.

Please remember; to the artists’ and representatives for the artists’ that my kindness has its limits, and abusing that is not right!!!

And lastly and most importantly, thank you to all of my MBC family for sticking by me and showing your loyalty and support by checking in each time I post an entry.
It is what gets me going and strive, that I know that anything is possible and to share the love of music to each and every one of you. I love you all so much and can’t wait to share more with you on a weekly basis.

Well that’s it for now!!
A music entry will be up very soon.
So stay tuned!!

Big love to you all and ciao for now!!
Hanan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment