Friday 10 March 2017

New Music Discovery


Happy Friday everyone!!!

Hope you all had a productive week and ready to kick your feet up and relax this coming weekend.

To get things started this evening, here are my top 12 new music discovery for you all to enjoy!!

Before I start, can I just say I am so fangirling right now!!

My favorite 90s UK band Steps are back with new music and an album due for release in Australia 21st April 2017. And they are celebrating 20 years in the music industry. Oh my, I was like 14 when they first came out with singles “Last Thing On My Mind”, “Tragedy” and “5, 6, 7, 8” just to name a few. Don’t judge me hehe!!!

Welcome back, so great to see and hear new music from you guys.

Great to see Iconic band Blondie also back and the talented Michelle Branch :)

Some real amazing talent that's for sure!!!

If you love today’s entry, you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes and while you’re downloading you can listen to my complete compilation on Spotify.


Happy listening!

Steps – Scared Of The Dark (Audio)
*Pre-order new album “Tears On The Dancefloor” now on ITunes.
Release date: 21st April 2017

Lorde – Green Light

Josh Groban – Evermore (From Beauty & The Beast/Audio Only)

Muna – If U Love Me Now (Lyric Video)

Imagine Dragons – Believer

Michelle Branch – Hopeless Romantic
*Pre-order new album “Hopeless Romantic” now on ITunes.
Release date: 7th April 2017

Coldplay – Hypnotised (Lyric Video)

Blondie – Fun
*Pre-order new album “Pollinator” now on ITunes.
Release date: 5th May 2017

Ed Sheeran – What Do I Know? (Audio)

Brittany Leo – Need It

Straalen – Help

Lea Michele – Love Is Alive (Audio)

Hope you enjoyed MBC’s New Music Discovery as much as I did.

Absolutely love tonight’s entry, because I get to share new music with you all :)

As mentioned earlier, if you loved tonight’s entry you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes or you can listen to my compilation on Spotify via the link below!


Until next time make sure to follow, like and subscribe to the artist’s posted for the latest music releases, news, tours and more by heading to their website!!!

Oh and don’t forget to follow, like and subscribe to Music Beats Central’s latest updates on all things music!!! Hit the SUBSCRIBE button on the top right-hand side of this page.

To follow me on all SOCIAL MEDIA head to the links below:


Have an amazing night and a safe, relaxing weekend ahead!!!

Thank you for always stopping by and come back soon for my next entry!!

Much love and ciao for now!
Hanan xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment