Thursday 9 March 2017

Smooth Tunes With MBC


Hello MBC fam and happy Thursday!!!

Hope you are all having a great week and having a great start to your day.

Can’t believe we are Thursday already. Time flies when you have a busy week!!
Look forward to the weekend to unwind and relax, I can definitely say that I truly need some me time after the week I’m having. And I am sure that I am speaking on behalf of all of you.

To soothe your day, here are my top 12 favourite easy listening songs for all to enjoy.

If you love today’s entry you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes and while you’re waiting to download you can listen to my complete compilation on Spotify.

Happy listening!

Norah Jones – Come Away With Me

Michael Buble – Home

Lady Antebellum – Need You Now

Josh Groban – Pure Imagination

Tina Arena – Chains

Daryl Braithwaite – The Horses

Wendy Matthews – The Day You Went Away

Mike + The Mechanics – The Living Years

Wilson Phillips – Hold On

Richard Marx – Whatever We Started

Patrick Swayze ft. Wendy Fraser – She’s Like The Wind

Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes – (I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life

And there you have it lovelies, as mentioned earlier if you loved today’s entry you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes and you can listen to my complete playlist on Spotify via the link below!

What a playlist to ease the mind, body and soul especially relaxing to these awesome feel good tunes.

Until next time make sure to follow, like and subscribe to the artist’s posted for the latest music releases, news, tours and more by heading to their website!!!

Oh and don’t forget to follow, like and subscribe to Music Beats Central’s latest updates on all things music!!! Hit the SUBSCRIBE button on the top right hand side of this page.

To follow me on all SOCIAL MEDIA head to the links below:


Have an amazing productive day and talk to you all soon.

Thank you for stopping by and keep a look out for my next entry!!

Much love and ciao for now!

Hanan xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment