Sunday 16 April 2017

Sunday Mix With MBC


Happy Easter Sunday everyone!!!
Hope everyone is having a safe and blessed Easter with loved ones as I and my family are :)

To get this day started here are my top 12 easy listening tunes for you all to enjoy.

If you love today’s entry, you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes or you can listen to my complete compilation on Spotify.


Happy listening!

John Farnham – Age Of Reason

Tina Arena – Show Me Heaven

Christopher Cross – Sailing

Natalie Imbruglia – Beauty On The Fire

Simply Red – Holding Back The Years

Lisa Loeb – Stay (I Missed You)

Spandau Ballet – True

Sixpence None The Richer – Kiss Me

George Michael – Round Here

The Corrs – Forgiven Not Forgotten

Human Nature – Wishes

Whitney Houston ft. George Michael – If I Told You That

If you loved it as much as I did sharing with you, you can purchase all of the above 12 tracks now on ITunes or if you would like to hear the complete compilation you can now on Spotify via the link below!


Make sure to follow, like and subscribe for the latest new music, news, tours and more by heading to the artists’ website.

And don’t forget to show some love and do the same for Music Beats Central for the latest music, classics, interviews, reviews and more by hitting that SUBSCRIBE button on the right-hand side and you can also follow me on all SOCIAL MEDIA at the very top of this page :)

You can also listen to all of my previous playlists by heading to the very top of this page by clicking on the SPOTIFY button and make sure to FOLLOW!!!

Thank you for stopping by and come back soon for my next entry.

Have an amazing Easter Sunday everyone and chat to you all soon!!!

Much love and ciao for now!

Hanan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment