Monday 22 May 2017

Latin Mix With MBC


Hi MBC fam!!!
Thank you for your amazing response to my previous entry “Monday Mix With MBC”.

And since you loved it, I thought to add a bonus entry for my MBC fam :)
I would like to introduce to you a new entry Latin Mix!!
Hope you enjoy MBC’s top 12 Latin hits.

They sure will get you singing and dancing!!! Put the volume up and get the day/night started. Live life to fullest is my motto!!!

If you love today’s entry, you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes and you can listen to my complete compilation on Spotify.


Happy Listening!

Luis Fonsi ft. Daddy Yankee – Despacito

Shakira – Me Enamore
*Pre-order new album “El Dorado” now on ITunes.
Release date: 28th May 2017

Chayanne ft. Wisin – Que Me Has Hecho (Lyric Video)

Gloria Estefan & Miami Sound Machine - Conga

Website: http://www.gloriaestefan.com/ 
ITunes: https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/greatest-hits/id193045167 

Ricky Martin ft. Yotuel - Mordidita 

Jennifer Lopez – Que Hiciste

Elvis Crespo – Suavemente

Christina Aguilera – Genio Atrapado

Marc Anthony – Valio La Pena (Salsa Version)

Selena – Como La Flor

Prince Royce – La Carretera

Paulina Rubio – Baila Casanova

Hope you liked this entry, and if you did, then I will continue adding this entry into the mix with all my other regular entries.

As mentioned earlier, you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes and you can listen to the complete compilation on Spotify.


Make sure to follow, like and subscribe for the latest new music, news, tours and more via the artists’ website.

And don’t forget to show some love by doing the same for Music Beats Central, for the latest music, classics, reviews, interviews and more by heading to the links above or via the links below.

Follow:

Well, that’s it from me, hope you had a great start to your week and wishing you all a great week ahead.

See you soon in my next entry :)

Much love to you all and ciao for now!
Hanan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment