Monday 22 May 2017

Monday Mix With MBC


Happy Monday MBC fam!!!

How was your weekend? Hope you had a wonderful relaxing weekend and ready to start your day and week!!!

To cure that Mondayitis, here are MBC’s top 12 tunes to get you going, on this lovely day.

If you love today’s entry, you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes and while you’re downloading, you can hear my complete compilation on Spotify!!


Sit back, relax and enjoy!

Isaiah – Don’t Come Easy

Jennifer Hudson – Remember Me

Cyrus – Stone

Shania Twain – I’m Gonna Getcha Good

*NSYNC – Bye Bye Bye

Destiny’s Child – Say My Name

Heffron Drive – Rain Don’t Come

Dami Im – Sound Of Silence

Guy Sebastian – Black & Blue

Samantha Jade – Firestarter

Barry Conrad – Anywhere We Go

Jessica Mauboy ft. Stan Walker – Galaxy

A playlist that will sure brighten up your day and week ahead!!!

If you loved today’s entry as much I have, sharing with you, you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes and you can listen to my complete compilation on Spotify via the link below.


Make sure to follow, like and subscribe for the latest new music, news, tours and more by heading to the artists’ website.

And don’t forget to show some love by doing the same for Music Beats Central, for the latest music, classics, reviews, interviews and more by heading to the links above or via the links below.

Follow:

Autumn is almost over and Winter begins next month here in Oz.
Gosh, I love Winter, my favorite season of the year :)

Before I go, can you believe Music Beats Central has just reached 10,000 views? Thank you all so much for your love and support, I couldn’t have done it without you!!!

Also, MBC will be 3 years old as of next month June 19th. Can you believe it?! Oh, how time flies.

Well, that’s it from me, have an amazing day and week everyone and come back soon for my next entry.

Much love to you all and ciao for now!
Hanan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment