Saturday 27 May 2017

Night Mix With MBC


Happy weekend everyone!!!
Hope you’re having a great start to your weekend so far.

To help ease into your lovely evening, here are MBC’s top 12 songs for your easy listening.

If you love tonight’s entry, you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes.
And while you’re downloading, you can listen to my complete compilation on Spotify.


Happy listening!!

Richard Marx – Children Of The Night

Lionel Richie – Stuck On You

Bee Gees – How Deep Is Your Love

Leo Sayer – More Than I Can Say

Eagles – Hotel California

John Farnham – Please Don’t Ask Me

Tina Arena – Chains

Celine Dion – The Power Of Love

Whitney Houston – I Have Nothing

Vanessa Williams – Colours Of The Wind

Mariah Carey ft. Boyz II Men – One Sweet Day

Leona Lewis – Run

What a way to end the night, am I right?!

If you loved tonight’s entry as much as me, then do yourself a favor and purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes and while your downloading, you can listen to my complete compilation on Spotify via the link below!


Make sure to follow, like and subscribe for the latest new music, news, tours and more by heading to the artists’ website.

Follow:

Well, that’s it from me, enjoy the rest of your evening and have a lovely relaxing weekend!!!

Before I go, my condolences to the people who lost their lives in the Manchester tragedy. My thoughts and prayers to their loved ones and to the people who were injured. Big love to each and every one of you.

Much love to you all and ciao for now!
Hanan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment