Wednesday 6 September 2017

Night Mix With MBC


Good evening MBC fam!!!
From tomorrow it will be a week of Spring, oh how time flies.

Hope you’re having a great week so far and if you’re not having a good week just remember no matter how tough life gets, it gets better with a strong mind set and being positive.

To get this evening started, here are my top 12 tunes for your easy listening.

If you love tonight’s playlist, you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes and you can listen to my complete compilation on Spotify.


Sit back, relax and enjoy!

Phil Collins – One More Night

Shania Twain – From This Moment On

Michael Bolton – Said I Loved You…But I Lied

Celine Dion – The Power Of Love

Richard Marx – Hazard

Tina Arena – Chains

Simply Red – If You Don’t Know Me By Now

Whitney Houston – I Have Nothing

Mr. Mister – Broken Wings

Jewel – Hands

Extreme – More Than Words

Leona Lewis – Run

Haven’t heard these song’s in a while, great to hear them again.
Hope you enjoyed tonight’s playlist as much I did.

As mentioned earlier, you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes or you can listen to my complete compilation on Spotify via the link below.


Make sure to follow, like and subscribe for the latest music, news, tours and more by heading to the artist’s website.

Don’t forget to show the same love to Music Beats Central for the latest new music, classics and more by heading to all social media links below!

Follow:

Thank you all so so much for stopping by. My site has reached over 12,000 views, what a milestone!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. It means the world that you continue to visit my page and showing your amazing love and support :)

Have a beautiful evening and see you soon in my next entry!!!

Much love to you all and ciao for now!

Hanan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment