Sunday 5 November 2017

Artist Of The Week: Q&A With Endre Nordvik


Welcome to another artist of the week series.
The second artist of the series is 24-year-old singer-songwriter from Bergen, Norway Endre Nordvik.

His genre is folk-pop. The melody you hear in his latest single ‘Silvia Amberlie’ and previous releases is cool, calm and collected. It is sure to tantalize your senses and ease into your day. Or into your lovely evening.

Nordvik’s music is refreshing, smooth and easy to listen to, no matter what mood you’re in.

Absolutely love Endre’s latest single ‘Silvia Amberlie’ and so will you!!

Check out the new single below on SoundCloud.

Here is one of my fav’s ‘Like Old Friends’.

In this exclusive interview, Endre talks about where he’s from, who inspired him, his latest single, upcoming album and more!!!

Please welcome my special guest Endre Nordvik.

Please tell the readers who you are and where you’re from?
EN: I’m 24 years old from Bergen, Norway. Youngest of 5 brothers, and grew up on a farm.

How old were you, when you knew you wanted to become an artist?
EN: I think I was 12 years old when I played music for the first time in front of an audience. It was a talent show at my school, and I was really really nervous.
But I still remember the applause when I finished the song, and I think in that moment I found my place.

Who or what inspired you to get into music?
EN: I used to steal cd`s from my brothers when I was younger. I found a lot of interesting music and started practicing my guitar to learn the songs. Among the cd`s I found a Norwegian band called “Pogo Pops”, who still is one of my favourite pop bands.  Check them out.

Throughout your career to date, what has been the biggest highlight?
EN: I think the biggest highlight in my career so far is when I received the platinum trophy for my song “I´m in love with you”. And started thinking about that actually 4 million people had listened to my song.

Loving your new single ‘Silvia Amberlie’. What does this song mean to you? And what inspired you to write this song?
EN: Silvia Amberlie is the song I wrote to a girl who later became my girlfriend. Easy as that.

Silvia Amberlie has just been released, will there be a video to follow?
EN: Hopefully yes!

You’ve had phenomenal success with previous singles ‘Like Old Friends’, ‘I’m In Love With You’ and ‘I Believe’. What’s next on the cards in the coming months?
EN: The coming months I will be playing a few concerts, and finish the record that I`ve been working on too long!

Will we be expecting an album anytime soon?
EN: The Album “Suburb Hero” will be out 12th January 2018. Can´t wait!

And what would you like to say to your fans?
EN: I really hope you like Silvia Amberlie, and I hope you will like the Album when it`s out!

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule Endre to do this exclusive interview with me, it was a pleasure.

And keep a lookout for this superstar!!!

To keep up to date on the latest i.e. new music, tours etc.. make sure to follow, like and subscribe via the links below.

Follow:

You can purchase all previous singles including new single ‘Silvia Amberlie’ now on ITunes and you can listen to the song on Spotify via the links below!


Thank you all so much for your love and support and for stopping by.

Have an amazing evening/day/afternoon and week ahead and come back soon for my next entry.

Much love to you all and ciao for now!
Hanan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment