Thursday 9 November 2017

Night Mix With MBC


Hi MBC fam!!!
Hope you had a great day.

To ease into your lovely evening, here are MBC’s top 12 tunes for your easy listening.

By the way, hope you enjoyed my recent Artist Of The Week series. It was fun interviewing these artist’s :) Love sharing with you all when I discover artists!!!

Now back to the entry.

If you love tonight’s entry, you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes or you can listen to my complete compilation on Spotify.


Happy listening and enjoy!

Lara Fabian – Growing Wings

Richard Marx – Last Thing I Wanted (Audio)

Adele – When We Were Young

Michael Buble – I Believe In You

Tina Arena – Symphony Of Life

John Farnham – Age Of Reason

Natalie Imbruglia – Wrong Impression

Human Nature – Cruel

Bachelor Girl – Treat Me Good

Bruno Mars – When I Was Your Man

Haute – Reverie

Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud

Hope you all enjoyed tonight’s entry as much as I did.

As mentioned earlier if you loved tonight’s playlist you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes or you can listen to my awesome compilation on Spotify.


Make sure to follow, like and subscribe for the latest music, news, tours and more by heading to the artist’s website.

Don’t forget to show the same love to Music Beats Central for the latest new music, classics and more by heading to all social media links above or via the links below.

Follow:

Thank you all so much for stopping by and come back soon for my next entry.

Have a lovely evening everyone!!!

Much love to you all and ciao for now!
Hanan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment